Service Technician (Cooper City, Florida)
Job responsibilities of service technician include the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Visually and physically inspect all returned products, with a focus on stock repairs, warranty repairs or replacements, and credit returns. Diagnose problems, exercise good judgment with regard to cost-effectiveness of repair solution; replace or repair parts; test and make adjustments.
- When handling customer-paid repairs, consult with customer regarding estimated costs, recommendations for use and future maintenance. Upon approval, repair and thoroughly re-test, adjusting as necessary.
- Document and report all issues concerning product performance to management in order to avoid recurring issues.
- Pro-actively communicate service findings to the appropriate service technicians, sales staff and management as needed.
- Handle customer calls; provide support to customers via telephone and email for spare parts and service. Return customer messages (voice, email or written) within 24 hours of receiving and maintain contact with customer regarding progress updates until issue is satisfactorily resolved.
- Participate in department wide training, and cross training, as needed.
- Be accountable for and exercise safe and proper use of all necessary tools.
- Wear proper clothing, shoes and safety equipment.
- Occasional on-site service.
Interested applicants should email their resume with confidence to: HR@robelighting.com